I think about which characters step onto the imaginary stage in a seascape. I currently do not cast people, manmade objects or animals.
Who will stay with me for my show?
1. The sea quite obvious. It consists of water.
2. The water is moved by the wind.
3. Just like clouds.
4. When the clouds pass by, we see the sky,
5. with the sun
6. and moon
7. until they disappear on the horizon.
8. But we can only see the horizon if fog does not obscure it.
But if that is the case, we can look at what lies ahead, such as
10. dunes or
Apparently I have enough characters that have to be kept in balance.